Dear a2a Members, Onlinepreneurs, Affiliate Partners,
To request for Blog Interview/ Review, kindly fill up this form >> https://goo.gl/forms/fHMSNhE4ZHpps8HA2
Terms & Conditions
- The blog service is only open to a2a Affiliate Partners with a valid contract.
- a2a will contact the requester within 3 working days upon form submission.
- Affiliate Partners are required to contribute their best-selling free products/ services/ F&B voucher for the giveaway contest in order to increase Affiliate Partners brand awareness and sales from the blog (free products – min. 3 units; free product samples – min. 10 units; free services – min. 3 units; free service trials – min. 10 units).
- The interview/review and contest will only be arranged after the agreed products/ samples/ vouchers have been successfully delivered to a2a.
- If the Affiliate Partner does not have advertising budget, a2a will only run the contest on a2a FB page. However, if the Affiliate Partner provides a2a with advertising budget, a2a will assist to run the a2a FB sponsored ads based on the paid advertising. For paid advertising, a2a will provide a comprehensive FB Engagement Report at the end of the contest for analysis purpose.
- Onsite interview/review can be arranged for Affiliate Partners that are located within Klang Valley. For outstation Affiliate Partner, phone interview would be preferable. However, if the outstation Affiliate Partner still requires for onsite interview, the outstation Affiliate Partner will be subjected to bear the cost of travel expenses, meals and hotel accommodation for the relevant a2a employees.
- For outstation Affiliate Partners without onsite interview, you’ll be required to submit images and descriptions that are related to the company/ shop, products, services, special promotions, menu, features, benefits, etc.
- Kindly email the following documents to email@example.com (1) Minimum 10 pcs photo* in JPEG or PNG *Images should be at least 500px of 300dpi (2) Photo descriptions/ features/ benefits/ pricing/ menu
- The photo and video shooting request will be based on a2a availability.